Please help train surgeons at Al-Ahli Arab Hospital in Palestine.
With USAID funding, a well equipped Minimally Invasive Surgery MIS center has already been established in Palestine. However, the center lacks funding to train physicians.
We are no longer accepting donations on this campaign, but there are other ways for you to support us today!
This projects aims to train 100 doctors/surgeons in Gaza to use Minimal Invasive Surgery over 6 months period.
Cost per beneficiary is about $400 and the whole project cost is about $40,000.
Minimally invasive surgery has lower coplications when compared to open surgeries. Palestinian physicians, mainly in Gaza, lack such training.
The project meets the following prerequisites:
- It addresses a problem that is prevalent, treatable and of high impact on patients and communities.
- It addresses problems not readily solvable within local institutions
- It addresses problems that can't wait and has negative consequences
- Its outcomes are achievable in Palestine and with PAMA's help
- It has specific and measurable results
Please join us in making this project a reality. * PAMA will do its best to use your donation for your project of choice, however in certain times PAMA might use it where it’s needed the most